Created by JH Designs

Created by JH Designs
2012 t-shirt front

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday June 16, 2010

Today is Wednesday and everything is ready to go for the show. I think.

I have people to help me out Saturday. They'll get there after me, but before the start of the show, and that is all I ask.
Someone is taking care of the camping gear, because I am not.
I have someone else worrying about the speed bumps, because I am not low and hadn't noticed!
Spectator parking will have to work itself out the day of, because I ran out of time to prep for that. 

NGP Racing is delivering their goods to me.

So all I need to do is clean the car and pack it up.

Call/text or email me with any questions!  *Google the directions...because that's what I am going to recommend you do.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment