Created by JH Designs

Created by JH Designs
2012 t-shirt front

Thursday, June 10, 2010

9 days

9 days...9 days until Dub N Rub!
I got my people coming over Sunday to stuff goodie bags. My people...ahhh, if it wasn't for my great friends and boyfriend I am not sure how successful the preparation would have been!  So this is my official 'I appreciate you!' post.

I want to thank all the people who have volunteered to help me out the day of the show.  Who have gone to pick stuff up for me. Who have listened to me whine. Those who've done alterations on files. Helped recruit volunteers.  All the people and companies that have donated raffle items, goodie bag items, and helped promote the show with/for me!!

Thank you for all your help! Without you I may have lost the little sanity I hold on to.

OMG...I just realized I need decent directions. Every single time I drive up there I get lost. I still get lost going to Vision...I take the same wrong turn every single time.

No comments:

Post a Comment