Created by JH Designs

Created by JH Designs
2012 t-shirt front

Sunday, May 2, 2010

tick tock

As I was reminded last night the show is approaching...and I am feeling the need to solicit!
I spent Saturday morning trolling forums and the internet to see which local companies get mentioned with good reviews...so it looks like I am going to be taking a day off in the next few weeks so I can drive around and beg. 

I also am beginning to stress about the show set up. All these little things are starting to build up, and my ulcer's kicking in!  But I suppose I am not suppose to talk about this stuff, right? These are not the droids you are looking for.

I posted a link from my Facebook page to my page on the Making Strides against Breast Cancer site.  If you can't make the show, take 2 minutes to donate a few bucks to Saving 2nd Base!

No comments:

Post a Comment