Created by JH Designs

Created by JH Designs
2012 t-shirt front

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Old City Oil Drippers Stepping up to the plate to Save 2nd Base

I have been posting on various forums about Dub N Rub...vwvortex, thesamba, dubkorps, renegadevw.com, and dubsontheboards specifically...and made mention that stickers/vinyl would not be done this year due to budget constraints. Well OCOD's Brian Batzel and Rick Milne got their heads together and offered up stickers for DnR as their donation to the cause.  Rick did a little tweaking on the original, and here is the final proof of the sticker. 
I am tickled pink...pun fully intended...and am very grateful to OCOD.  They've been such great supporters of DnR from the beginning by promoting it at Dripfest. 

I can't thank them enough. If you haven't made plans yet be at Dripfest June 5th~ I know I will be!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment