Created by JH Designs

Created by JH Designs
2012 t-shirt front

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

$4200 donated

It was a great day on Saturday. I am able to donate around $4000 to the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk.




I want to thank everyone who helped me out at the show. My sponsors, the companies that donated, the vendors that donated a portion of their proceeds, and everyone who showed up!

It is amazing to see everyone there, and having a good time.
I was able to donate $4200 this year, which is more than double last year! You all are amazing, and I'm so glad to be a part of the VW scene.

Thanks again, and next year is #5...it is going to be awesome!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. power chip
    this article I will tell you about different products that use the common name "power chip". I will be focusing mostly on power chip and supercharger chips due to their wide usage. The name "power chip" pretty much speaks for itself - it is boosting the power of the vehicle or more precisely - this is a device that is calibrating the engine using some software.

    ReplyDelete