Created by JH Designs

Created by JH Designs
2012 t-shirt front

Monday, March 15, 2010

Updates

Honestly not much has occcurred to update you all on. The show is being held June 19, 2010 at Maple Grove Park (behind the Speedway).  Vision Auto Group in Leesport PA is our only sponsor this year...but I am beginning to collect goodie bag and raffle items.  Brian Yohn from ShedPress is working with me to get the t-shirts and postcards ready for the show.  Not only will there be adult sizes, but there's going to be children sizes too. 
NGP Racing and Universal Tire are two companies who are going to be donating items for the goodie bags.
Since the show is in a different location this year, I am very interested in finding companies closer down that way. If you have a favorite shop, let me know and I'll make some phone calls!

Can't wait to see you there,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment